- With it's own unique formula and Wild Growth Hair Oil's proprietary nutritional complex, Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer used together with Wild Growth Hair Oil provides advanced protection from dryness and friction damage.
Provides scalp deodorization between Wild Growth Hair Oil applications. Will not slow down, interfere with, nullify, or dilute Wild Growth Hair Oil’s progressive benefits. It enhances and adds to Wild Growth Hair Oil's performance benefits of even more hair growth, hair repair, hair/skin/nail nourishment, and hair breakage control.
- Promotes thick, long hair growth.
- Reduces blow-drying time (Please, Follow DIRECTIONS Exact for Proper Use).
- Softens and detangles hair.
- Stretches relaxers.
Use a comb and part your hair into four sections.
Shake the oil well before usage.
Apply between 5 and 30 drops of it in the palm of your hands, and spread evenly through the wet hair and on the scalp.
If you have hair shorter than 4 inches, apply just 10 drops.
If your hair is fine and oily, apply 15 drops directly to your scalp.
For those with coarse and dry hair longer than 4 inches, apply 20 drops to each parted hair section.
Let the ingredients soak for 3 to 5 minutes.
Brush, comb, braid, press, blow-dry, or let your hair sit under a dryer.
For the first month, follow the following schedule:
- Week 1 – Apply gently on the entire hair only once
- Week 2 – Apply gently on your entire hair two times
- Week 3 – Apply the oil on your hair three times
- Week 4 – From here on out, you can see how your hair reacts to the product, and you can closely monitor the results. Adjust the frequency and quantity of the oil in a way you see suitable. Make sure to maintain a continuous coating of moisture
Olive oil, Jojoba oil, Coconut oil, Vitamin D, Choline, Inositol, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Calcium, Natural color, fragrance.